This competition is now closed.
All you need to do to enter is share your most festive winter walking photos on Facebook and twitter using the #WinterWalks hashtag during the Festival of Winter Walks (now, until Sunday 7 January 2018).
We’ll look our favourites and you could win a 12-month OS Maps digital subscription. There are 5 up for grabs so get tagging!
The Ramblers – Festival of Winter Walks 2017/18 Photograph Competition: Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 16 or over who are residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland with the exception of employees of The Ramblers and their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. To enter this prize draw, entrants must submit share a festive photograph using the #WinterWalks.
4. The number of entries is unlimited. Once submitted, entries cannot be amended in any way.
5. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The winner will be the first correct entry drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date.
6. All entries must be received by 23:59 on 7 January, 2018
7. The winner will be contacted within 14 days by e-mail of the closing date of the prize draw. Should the Promoter (Ramblers) be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
8. The prize as described is available on the date of publication. Should the prize become unavailable, a substitute of equal value will be provided.
9. Five winning entrants will win a 12-month OS Maps subscription. The subscription will commence within 14 days of the winner being contacted.
10. The prize is subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
11. The winner may be required to participate in publicity.
12. Submitted photographs may be used by the Ramblers for promotional activities.
13. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
14. The Ramblers are responsible for the publication and adjudication of the prize draw and provision of the prize.
15. The Promoter cannot be held liable for IT systems failure or delays or loss of entries and reserves the right to cancel this competition or to change any condition of this competition without notice.
16. The promoter nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
17. No purchase necessary.
Promoter: The Ramblers’ Association, Camelford House, 87-90 Albert Embankment, London SE1 7BR