- Our group is ideal therefore for people who:
- are new to walking
- want to do short walks
- want to just spend a few hours on a walk
- wish to explore London and the surrounding countryside (some of our walk leaders have exceptional knowledge of the places we walk)
If this sounds like the kind of walking group you are looking for we would like to invite you on one of our walks.
You can try us out up to 3 times before we would ask you to join the Ramblers as a member of the London Strollers group.
We are part of the Ramblers and encourage everyone who walks with us to join the Ramblers Britain's walking charity
We still need to fill the following roles on our committee:
- Chair - to chair up to 4 committee meetings a year and represent the London Strollers at area meetings.
- Publicity officer
- General committee members - to attend committee meetings and support the group, helping out with admin and volunteering on our stand at events and festivals.
If you are interested in taking on one of these roles or would like to add something to the agenda please email the London Strollers secretary,
Helen Abbot email@example.com