Join Britain’s biggest walking charity to help more people enjoy the benefits of walking.
We are looking for a highly skilled media and PR professional to contribute to the development of a new communications strategy for our charity. You will lead the development of a growing media office and PR function, helping to raise awareness of the Ramblers mission and support the development of our brand.
This is a great opportunity for a skilled media & PR officer to take the next step in their career, helping to establish a media office and contribute to the broader strategic development of communications for Britain’s walking charity. This is a senior position within our currently expanding engagement team.
This is an exciting time to join the Ramblers team and a great opportunity to make a lasting and tangible impact on the future success of the charity.
Essential Requirements include:
• Significant demonstrable experience of working in a busy press office.
• A proven track record of generating exceptional media coverage at local and national level.
• A track record of success in setting, managing and delivering media & PR plans.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills with portfolio of written work.
• Demonstrated flexibility, initiative and creativity.
The Ramblers are an equal opportunities employer. We warmly welcome applications from appropriately qualified people from all sections of the community and aim to promote diversity.
The role profile (job description and person specification) can be found here: Job Pack – Media and PR Manager
Application is by CV and covering letter.
The Ramblers are an equal opportunities employer, the equal opps form can be found here – Equal Opps Monitoring Form
Completed forms or applications should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org