We regularly respond to consultations that are relevant to the delivery of our work in Scotland. This page lists the consultations we've responded to and also the ones we support.
For further information, please contact our Campaigns and Policy Manager, Helen Todd, at email@example.com.
- Response to Argyle & Bute Council exploring the potential to create a new national park
- LINK response to the consultation on Building Low Emission Zones for Scotland
- Objection to proposed development of an 18 hole golf course, at Coul Links
- Scottish Government debate: The promotion of walking and cycling as active travel in Scotland
- Response to Safer Streets member’s bill consultation
- Response to Loch Lomond & The Trossachs NP Partnership Plan consultation
- Parliamentary briefing re establishment of new Scottish national parks
- Letter to Highland Council regarding planned Allt Nathrach hydro scheme
- Letter to Highland Council opposing proposed cut to rangers service
- Response to Scottish Government's Places, People and Planning consultation, April 2017
- LINK response to Land Rights & Responsibilities Statement, March 2017
- LINK Submission to the Parliamentary Reform Commission