We regularly respond to consultations that are relevant to the delivery of our work in Scotland. This page lists the consultations we've responded to and also the ones we support.
For further information, please contact our Campaigns and Policy Manager, Helen Todd, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Parliamentary Briefing: 12 December 2016
- Our response to Scottish Natural Heritage's 2017-22 Corporate Plan
- Contribution to Future of Forestry in Scotland consultation
- Letter supporting the proposed Rhins of Galloway Coastal Path
- Highland Council consultation on BT public payphone removal
- Objection to new access road at White Corries Ski Centre, Glencoe
- Concerns about Merk Hydro tracks on Beinn Bhuidhe
- Ramblers Scotland's response to Derry Lodge hostel application, July 2016
- Objection to diversion of Sauchieburn Estate core path, July 2016
- Objection to Castle Toward planning application, May 2016
- Joint Parliamentary Briefing on Active Travel Proposal for Scottish Budget 16/17, 22 Feb 2016
- Parliamentary Briefing for Westminster debate on the West Highland Way, 16 March 2016
- Cairngorm Glenmore strategy, March 2016