Welcome to your online walks tracker: Walk About. Through the Festival of Winter Walks you can find & log walks, earn up to 32 walking badges & challenge your friends on the leaderboards.
Walking makes you feel happier and healthier, and we think everyone should enjoy the benefits. We've built this walks tracker - called Walk About - so that anyone can setup their own challenges, log their walks, and walk their own way.
Once you're setup and logged in you'll be able to:
- Find routes near you to walk on your own or with friends and family
- Discover group walks hosted by Ramblers groups and Walking for Health schemes
- Set your goals, log your walks and see your individual progress
- Compete for a spot at the top of the walk leaderboards
- Build a digital trophy cabinet of over 30 different walking badges
- Share you activity and invite others to join in by social media
Together, we've walked 67,715.93 miles!
That's over 5,024,522 calories burned (about 16,748 donuts!)