Celebrate the great outdoors with a month-long challenge this June inspired by the Big Welsh Walk on 13 June.
Download your guide, packed with ideas on what challenge is for you, fundraising ideas, reasons why you should get involved and more.
Take up a walking challenge inspired by the Big Welsh Walk and help protect the places we all love to walk.
You can book your tickets on Eventbrite
Download your fundraising guide. (PDF 8MB)
Ramblers walking challenges are for everyone, choose what is right for you from the below suggestions or design something yourself. Sign up, let people know and start raising money for the Ramblers.
Your support will enable more work to be done to ensure that everyone can access the outdoors and enjoy green spaces locally.
• Increase your steps to 10,000 per day
• Walk at your pace for 1 or 2 hours every day
• Complete 50/100/150 miles over the month of June
• Join 3 x group walks per week of at least 5 miles each
• Complete 85 miles per week in June (to celebrate 85 years of the Ramblers impact on our outdoors)
• Climb a Mountain, 3 peaks or similar extreme hiking adventure
We have five routes to choose from to help you complete your Big Welsh Walk Fundraising Challenge!
“I am inspired to see more and more people enjoy the outdoors on foot and benefit immensely from the experience, like I have.“ Read Jess's story.
The Big Welsh Walk is funded thanks to the support of the fantastic players of People's Postcode Lottery.