Date: 29 Sept – 3 Oct 2021
Distance: 67 km approx.
Minimum fundraising: £2,112
Join us on a classic Camino de Santiago experience – trekking the final 67km of the famous Camino Frances - the French Way. Starting in Palas de Rei, we begin our three-day trekking adventure along this popular pilgrimage route. We will trek through rolling green landscapes, traditional villages and picturesque woodlands on our way to Santiago, discovering local traditions and meeting fellow pilgrims along the way. Today the Camino is more than a pilgrimage, it is a remarkable journey and a unique experience. Our final destination is the magical Santiago Old Town, a wonderful UNESCO World Heritage site, home to the stunning Cathedral of Santiago de Compostela!
- Explore the beautiful rolling green landscapes of rural Galicia
- Follow in the footsteps of thousands of pilgrims along the Camino Frances
- Explore Santiago de Compostela’s Old Town – a UNESCO World Heritage Site, home to the Santiago Cathedral
As soon as you register for Camino de Santiago Trek you’ll be on a fully supported journey to the finish line. We’ll be there for you before, during and after the challenge, ensuring you’re left with memories and friends to last a lifetime.
- Return flights from London to Santiago
- All accommodation
- Luggage transfers
- Local English-speaking guide/s
- All meals on the trek, starting with dinner on day one through to breakfast on day five
- Global Adventure Challenges Leader from the UK
- Comprehensive first aid/medical kit
- Clothing and equipment lists
- Training guide
- Route information
- Fundraising tips and tricks
- Fully signposted route
- An unforgettable once in a life time experience!
Date: April 2021
Distance 13.1 miles
Minimum fundraising: £280
The stunning 13.1 mile route takes in the capital’s world-famous landmarks on closed roads, and four of London’s eight Royal Parks – Hyde Park, The Green Park, St James’s Park and Kensington Gardens.
Ramblers technical running t shirt.
- Race bib with timing chip attached.
- Training programme tailored to all levels.
- Fully signposted route, with regular rest stops.
- Medical support at pit stops and en route.
- Finisher’s medal.
Watch the Royal Parks Half Marathon video