Date : 11 April 2020
Time : 10:00 to 15:00
Location : The National Trust South Lodge Barn, Lodge Lane, Cobham Estate. DA12 3BS (TQ684684)
The Workshop will cover:
- choosing a walk and where to find the information
- planning before a walk, walking out, parking etc.
- forms to complete, the submission forms, signing in sheets
- things to be aware of when leading a walk
- experiences from other walk leaders
- incidents and emergencies and how to handle them
- map reading for a walk – using GPS devices
- practical walk leading/ walking out session
Bring your own lunch. Tea and coffee will be provided.
Bring clothing and boots suitable for outdoor walking according to the conditions on the day.
Contact name: John Billings
Contact telephone: 0447749760788