From car park we walk towards Piccadilly. Through wood land and over pasture land to Wood End. Onto path which takes us across fields to Freasley where we probably stop for lunch. And to Whateley Village. Then back to Kingsbury.
This is a circular walk
All group walks will be run in line with the guidelines issued by the government and Ramblers. Please follow all safety advice given by the walk leader, including the latest guidelines on physical distancing.
What to wear:
• Wear suitable clothing and footwear for the conditions -- if in doubt contact the leader. Bring a waterproof jacket and don’t forget the sunscreen and a hat.
What to bring:
• Bring your own food and plenty of water. Anything you don’t eat you can take home.
• Hand sanitiser and face covering for the unexpected…
Staying safe arrangements:
During the walk:
• Consider your hygiene precautions outside, take hand sanitiser with you.
• Avoid touching stiles or gates where possible.
• Don’t share food and drink or equipment such as walking poles.
• Walk responsibly: keep two meters apart from other walkers not in your household.
• When other walker are passing remember to stand back and give way.
• Let the walk leader know if you are having problems, feel unwell or need to slow down or stop.
After the walk:
• Wash your hands as soon as you get indoors.
• If you develop symptoms, apply for the covid-19 test and support the NHS contact tracing if requested.