A walk on the edge of the Cotswold Hills passing through the pretty villages of Winderton, Epwell and Shenington and offering some fine views.
This is a moderate walk on generally good paths but there are a couple of fairly steep ascents and descents along the way.
This is a circular walk
What to wear:
• Wear suitable clothing and footwear for the conditions -- if in doubt contact the leader. Bring a waterproof jacket and don’t forget the sunscreen and a hat.
What to bring:
• Bring your own food and plenty of water.
* Hand sanitiser and face covering for the unexpected…
Staying safe arrangements:
During the walk:
• Consider your hygiene precautions outside, take hand sanitiser with you.
• Avoid touching stiles or gates where possible.
• Don’t share food and drink or equipment such as walking poles.
• Walk responsibly: keep two meters apart from other walkers not in your household.
• When other walkers are passing remember to stand back and give way.
• Let the walk leader know if you are having problems, feel unwell or need to slow down or stop.
After the walk:
• Wash your hands as soon as you get indoors.
• If you develop symptoms, apply for the covid-19 test and support the NHS contact tracing if requested.