General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
The officers of the Totnes Ramblers group respect and value the privacy of our members and those who are on our mailing lists. We will only collect and use your information in ways that are helpful to you, are consistent with your rights and, as best we can, which meet our own obligations under the law.
1. When do we collect data:
We only collect data you have voluntarily given to us either by the Ramblers’ Head Office or directly:
· When you became a member of the Totnes Ramblers Group.
· When you asked for your details to be added to our mailing list.
· When you completed a ‘volunteer’ consent form to publish your details as a walk leader in the Walks Programme or on the Totnes Rambler website.
· When you completed a ‘media’ consent form to give or deny permission to publish a photograph of you online or in print, or feature you in the media to illustrate the work that the Rambler does. We ensure that permission is given by parents or guardians of children under 18 years old.
2. What data do we collect?
We only keep some or all of the following basic personal details about you:
· Your name
· Your postal address
· Your telephone number
· Your email address
· Your membership number
3. How do we use your data?
We use your data to:
· Send the programme, which includes information about walks and Ramblers’ events.
· Send AGM notices.
· Contact members to let them know of last minute changes in planned walks or activities.
· Respond to requests from you.
· Record your membership and/or attendance at events.
· Seek permission to publish your personal details on the Totnes Ramblers’ website and in the walks programme.
4. How and when do we store your personal data?
· Your personal data is stored on the personal computers and in paper files of nominated officers of Totnes Ramblers and it is only accessed by officers in order to carry out their role.
· We only keep your personal data for as long as needed, so we can use it as described in section 2.
· Only committee members and walk leader details are displayed on the website.
5. Do we share your data?
We do not share your data with anyone else, except where necessary for walking holidays or events arranged by Totnes Ramblers which you have signed up for.
6. How can you access your data?
You have a legal right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by us. If you wish to withdraw your consent for us to hold your data, you will need to tell us in writing or by email and we will delete it. This will mean that you will no longer get information from us.
7. Contacting us
Sunday 19 September 2021Starting at 10:00A moderate 5.5 mile / 8.8 km walk
Wednesday 22 September 2021Starting at 10:00A moderate 9 mile / 14.5 km walk
Wednesday 22 September 2021Starting at 11:00A moderate 5 mile / 8.1 km walk
Sunday 26 September 2021Starting at 10:00A moderate 6 mile / 9.7 km walk
Wednesday 29 September 2021Starting at 10:00A moderate 10.5 mile / 16.9 km walk
Wednesday 29 September 2021Starting at 11:00A moderate 5 mile / 8.1 km walk