Report a Problem to Leicestershire County Council

To report any problems you encounter whilst walking e.g. broken stiles or gates, marker posts that have fallen down, barbed wire, blocked paths, please click on the link below

Leicestershire County Council Where to Walk in Leicestershire

 and scroll down to the green box which says Report a problem on a public right of way.

You can upload photographs of the problem and you will receive an acknowledgement with a reference number. 

Leicestershire County Council really appreciate receiving reports.

If you have any problems there is a guide on our Facebook page. Please click on the link below to go to the Facebook page.

Leicester & District Facebook page

You can also view or download it by clicking on the link below

How to Report a Footpath Issue to Leicestershire County Council

 Our Footpath secretary, Steve Crane, is always willing to help too.