ATTENTION; TO ALL MEMBERS
ADVANCE NOTIFICATION OF AN AGENDA ITEM RELATING TO THE CHANGE OF NAME OF THE GROUP FROM 'WELLINGBOROUGH AND DISTRICT RAMBLERS' TO 'WELLINGBOROUGH RAMBLERS'
Please note that under the terms of the Constitution, the Committee is obliged to give Members 12 weeks' notice of the motion proposed above, in order that a vote may be taken at the AGM with as many Members in attendance as possible.
The vote will be taken at the Wellingborough and District AGM, which is to be held on Wednesday, 21st November at 7.30pm.
Venue ; The Old Grammarians' Club, Oxford Street, Wellingborough, Northants. NN8 4JH
PLEASE COME ALONG AND SUPPORT YOUR COMMITTEE; CAST YOUR VOTE !
WELLINGBOROUGH RAMBLERS AGM
21st November 2018 at 7.30pm
at the Old Grammarians’ Club, Oxford Street, Wellingborough
1. Vice Chairman’s Opening Remarks
2. Apologies for Absence
3. Minutes of the AGM of 22 November 2017
4. Matters arising from the Minutes of 22 November 2017
5. Treasurer’s Report and Adoption of the Group’s Accounts for 2017/18
6. Secretary’s Report
7. Membership Secretary’s Report
8. Programme Secretary’s Report
9. Footpath Secretary’s Report
10. Publicity Secretary’s Report
11. Social Report
12. Newsletter Editor
14. Consider any Motions
Change of Group Name to ‘Wellingborough Ramblers’ (from Wellingborough and District Ramblers)
15. Election of the Committee and Officers and Others
16. Appointment of an Independent Examiner
17 Appointment of Representatives to the Area Committee (two allowed).
18. Any other business
Why not check out our EVENTS Section ?
Central Office Policy ; Assistance Dogs; February 2018
Saturday 20 October 2018Starting at 10:00A moderate 9 mile / 14.5 km walk
Sunday 21 October 2018Starting at 10:00A moderate 6 mile / 9.7 km walk
Tuesday 23 October 2018Starting at 10:00A leisurely 4 mile / 6.4 km walk
Wednesday 24 October 2018Starting at 09:30A moderate 7.5 mile / 12.1 km walk
Thursday 25 October 2018Starting at 10:00A moderate 10 mile / 16.1 km walk
Saturday 27 October 2018Starting at 10:00A moderate 10 mile / 16.1 km walk