Reporting Path Problems

5 Rhogo Llanelwedd.jpg

It is helpful to report any problems with paths you encounter whilst out walking. These can be missing finger posts and signage, poor and/or dangerous stiles or bridges, or overgrown or blocked paths.

Path Problems can be reported to Ramblers via the green button on the right of this page. They will send a report to the appropriate council.

If you find a right of way obstructed in our local council areas, report it here:

Powys please report it here:


and in Shropshire report it here:

and in Herefordshire report it here: