What we do
Previous social events have included Christmas nights out, Fish and Chip nights, Meals in Dundee College, BBQ’s, Quizzes, Bus Trips and Weekends away. Future events are posted on our Facebook Page and website.
Our family walks are tailored for toddlers to teenagers with the emphasis on providing lots of fun, outdoor experiences. These are normally run monthly on Sundays between 2-4pm within 30 miles of Dundee.
We go to country parks, wooded areas often with playparks, places with rivers or streams. Halloween walks and Santa Hat walks are also special fun for everybody. Wellies a must!
- Chair - Sheila Wallace
- Group Secretary - Hilary Miller
- Membership Secretary - Lorna Sayer
- Walks Coordinator - Joyce Cumming
- Treasurer - Frances Pogorzelec
- Family Walks Coordinator - Jean MacGillivray
- Social Conveners - Pat Hargraves and Gwen Laidlaw
- Newsletter Editor - Marie-Claire Thomson
- Publicity Officer - Dave Rennie (also member of Local Access Group)
- Committee - Lena Brown
- Covid Safety Officer - Barbara Sayers
Committee Members can be contacted via Email.
Dundee & District walks
Details of our walks are available on our main page. Please feel free to contact the walk leader to discuss any concerns. We offer a range of walks for all walkers. Non-members are welcome to join up to three walks on a trial basis before deciding whether they wish to join.