What we do
East Devon Members' Page
Social Events and Activities
Christmas Lunch 2023
WED 13th DECEMBER 2023 at 12.30pm for 1pm
The Victoria Hotel, The Esplanade, Sidmouth, Devon, EX10 8RY
Menu Choices as per new Winter Programme, Page 17 (here).
Cost £34 per person - Book and pay by Monday 13th November 2023
Payments For Social Events By Bank Transfer
Our bank has now imposed a fee for each cheque deposited in our account. In order to minimise our costs, it would be very helpful if members would pay for social events by bank transfer, which is free, quicker and more convenient for the organiser.
Bank details are: Account Number 20150354 Sort Code 60-83-01
- Please identify your payment with your name, and advise the organiser.
- If you are unable to pay in this way, we will continue to accept cheques.
Look carefully through the programme, there are often a number of walks with the possibility of food and beverages afterwards.
- Some Friday half day walks may offer an optional lunch at the end, usually in a public house, and some all-day walks may finish at a cafe for tea and cake.
- It is always good to support local cafes and hostelries especially those that have kindly let us use their car parks for our walks.
- The monthly Thursday evening walks in the summer almost certainly finish with a drink option.
East Devon Ramblers Annual General Meeting
The 2023 Annual General Meeting was well-attended and took place in Newton Poppleford Village Hall, on Sunday 8th October. The much appreciated cakes and hot drinks added to a buoyant and sociable event.
The formal minutes are attached below in PDF format (270kB).