Reporting Local Path Issues

Public rights of way · Bedford Borough Council

When you open the link you see a form with the following options: select and progress with the form.

"Which public right of way problem do you wish to report?

  • Damaged bridge
  • Obstruction or blockage
  • Footpath or bridleway needing repair
  • Overgrown plants or weeds
  • Other "