Group name: Amersham & District
This group is a part of Buckinghamshire, Milton Keynes and West Middlesex Area.
We are a friendly and welcoming walking group located in the heart of the Chiltern Hills Area of Oustanding Natural Beauty. Our delightful area enables us to offer a huge selection of varied and interesting walks in our extensive Programme of activities. We have regular walks on most days of the week, attend as many or as few as you wish.
- Tuesday & Thursday - a leisurely walk of around 4 miles starting at 10:30 with the option of a pub lunch afterwards.
- Wednesday - a moderate walk of around 6 miles starting at 10:00 with the option of a pub lunch afterwards
- Friday - a longer leisurely walk of around 6 miles starting at 10:00 with the option of a pub lunch afterwards
- Saturday - a moderate walk of around 6 miles starting at 13:30 (Winter) or 14:00 (Summer)
- Sunday - a moderate walk of 10 to 12 miles starting at 10:00 with a break for a pub lunch or picnic.
We also arrange a number of social activites
- Occasional walks further afield on long distance paths
- a Summer barbecue
- a Christmas lunch
- an annual walking holiday in the autumn
We also do pathchecking to ensure that our local paths stay well maintained .
Visit our website for lots more information about our group. Full details of all walks are on our website, or click on a walk under the blue 'Our group walks' listing on this page. Newcomers of all ages are welcome so sign up, gear up and you will soon cheer up on one of our walks!