Reporting Footpath Problems

If you find damage or a problem whilst walking on a right of way or any other path which is the responsibility of the local authority, please always report it. It is always very helpful, if you can give a six figure grid reference, as well as a brief description of the problem.

In our Area you can report any footpath problems to the relevant Rights of Way officer using the links below.

Cheshire West and Chester




St Helens


If you experience a problem, whilst walking outside of our Area, you can report the problem to Ramblers, using the Pathwatch link.  They will forward it to the appropriate Rights of Way officer.