Reporting a Problem

There are a number of ways in which you can report a rights of way or footpath problem.

National Ramblers website

You can report a problem directly on the national website where you will also find further informaiton.  It also includes the ability to download the 'Report a Problem' app for an Apple or android device so you can report it whilst at the location.

Area Rights of Way Co-ordinator

Neil Allender can be contacted by email.

Group Rights of Way/Footpath Officers

A list of the Group Footpath Officers can be found here