Ramblers affiliated clubs
Why become a Ramblers affiliated club? Find out who can join and what are the benefits
Become a Ramblers affiliated club
Join us and be part of the biggest and most vibrant community of walkers in Britain. Gain access to a wealth of benefits, knowledge and resources. And you’ll help protect the places we all love to walk too.
Ramblers affiliated clubs enjoy
- savings of up to 40% on Howdens comprehensive liability insurance*
- opportunities to help shape the Ramblers policy in your local area
- inspiration, news, support and advice via a free subscription to our quarterly Walk magazine
- boost your skills and knowledge with Ramblers Stride – our e-learning hub featuring interactive online courses at a special discounted price for your club
What’s more, you’ll be a driving force behind increasing access to green spaces, opening up more places to walk and boosting Britain’s wellbeing one step at a time, just by joining the Ramblers.
How to join as a Ramblers affiliated club
How to renew your Ramblers affiliated club membership
We will contact you when your membership is due for renewal. If you do not hear from us or if you need to contact us for any other reason, please email email@example.com
* Howden’s Terms and conditions apply – discount is compared to core club pricing and depends on number of club members. Read information on the comprehensive insurance package.
Helping you understand your rights, where you’re allowed to walk, and how to find new places to explore.