Group name: Wellingborough
This group is a part of Northamptonshire Area.
Hi fellow Ramblers,
I hope you are keeping well and are managing to do some walking. The current position with Ramblers is that there should still be no more than six people on a walk. Hopefully in the not too distant future they’ll announce that there will be no restrictions on numbers and we can get back to a good walks programme, while still maintaining social distancing protocols.
In order that your committee can plan for producing a walks programme as soon as the restrictions are lifted, could you please give some thought to the following and let me know your views:-
- I would want/ not want to go on walks as soon as restrictions are lifted.
- I would/ would not want to lead walks straight away.
- I would/ would not want to use a pub at lunchtime.
- I would/ would not be happy to use buses in order to do linear walks.
- any suggestions on how we move forward as soon as restrictions are lifted
In the meantime take care and I hope to see you on a walk soon.
YOU CAN COMMENT ON THIS LETTER ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE