Group name: Southampton
This group is a part of Hampshire Area.
If you enjoy walking in Hampshire and the surrounding area then why not give Southampton Ramblers a try?
We offer friendly company on our guided walks, of which there are at least 4 every week, in Hampshire, Wiltshire, Dorset, Sussex and the Isle of Wight. These range in length from starter walks of a few miles, ideal for those new to or returning to walking, to all-day walks for the more experienced walker as well as coach trips and social events. There is something for everyone so why not come along and meet us and make new friends and discover how walking boosts your health : you’re very welcome to try walking with us : no need to book, just turn up and make yourself known to the leader.
- The Xmas festivities start on 10th December at Brockenhurst station with our two traditional Xmas Walks and lunch . Seasonal refreshments will be dispensed at the start of the morning walk and lunch will be at The Foresters Arms but numbers restricted to 40 : booking form. There are also alternative cafe's and pubs in this New Forest village. Seasonal attire welcome!
- This will be followed by our Festival of Winter Walks when we have a walk on EVERY day from 23rd December to 1st January inclusive.
- Group visit to the Nuffield Theatre on 18th January to see Cinderella (the opera and not the pantomime) details on latest news page This was originally written by Rodgers and Hammerstein and will be performed by Southampton Operatic Society. booking form
- Hampshire Area AGM , 10th February, Kempshott Village Hall, Basingstoke: details
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR GROUP
When joining please remember to select " Southampton" when selecting your Group.
Get your Programme and Newsletter by email: it's quicker and saves paper and distribution costs : to register click here
- Southampton Ramblers are proud to be affiliated to the Walking Partnership. Help support our group by booking your walking holidays with Ramblers Walking Holidays, Cruise and Walk Holidays, or Adagio and nominate Southampton Ramblers Group when booking to ensure we receive vital funds through the Walking Partnership : here is the Ramblers Walking Holidays brochure