Group name: Southampton
This group is a part of Hampshire Area.
If you enjoy walking in Hampshire and the surrounding area then why not give Southampton Ramblers a try?
We offer friendly company on our guided walks, of which there are at least 4 every week, in Hampshire, Wiltshire, Dorset, Sussex and the Isle of Wight. These range in length from starter walks of a few miles, ideal for those new to or returning to walking, to all-day walks for the more experienced walker as well as coach trips and social events. There is something for everyone so why not come along and meet us and make new friends and discover how walking boosts your health : you’re very welcome to try walking with us : no need to book, just turn up and make yourself known to the leader.
Click on logo to access our Facebook page (more information)
WHAT'S COMING UP
- March to June 2018 walks : over 100 walks have now been added, including a walk every Friday morning.
- Thai Meal , Thursday 22nd February at the Thai Eatery, Portswood : menu (price £21.50 excluding dessert , or coffee or tea) details and booking form
- Riverboat Shuffle, 16th June , an evening sailing around the Solent to the sounds of the 60s and 70s., including a basket meal details .
- Coach trip to Bath, Sunday 16th September : a choice of 3 walks and/or sight seeing, all for a very reasonable price, details to follow.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR GROUP
When joining the RA please remember to select "Southampton" when selecting your Group.
Get your Programme and Newsletter by email: it's quicker and saves paper and distribution costs : to register click here
- Southampton Ramblers are proud to be affiliated to the Walking Partnership. Help support our group by booking your walking holidays with Ramblers Walking Holidays, Cruise and Walk Holidays, or Adagio and nominate Southampton Ramblers Group when booking to ensure we receive vital funds through the Walking Partnership : here is the Ramblers Walking Holidays brochure