Join the Coventry Ramblers for a 10 mile walk from Market Bosworth. The walk will be mostly across fields and alongside the canal, passing through Barton in the Beans and Shackerstone.
Spaces are limited so booking is essential.
This is a circular walk
What to wear:
• Wear suitable clothing and footwear for the conditions -- if in doubt contact the leader. Bring a waterproof jacket and don’t forget the sunscreen and a hat.
What to bring:
• Bring your own food and plenty of water.
* Hand sanitiser and face covering for the unexpected…
Staying safe arrangements:
During the walk:
• Consider your hygiene precautions outside, take hand sanitiser with you.
• Avoid touching stiles or gates where possible.
• Don’t share food and drink or equipment such as walking poles.
• Walk responsibly: keep two meters apart from other walkers not in your household.
• When other walkers are passing remember to stand back and give way.
• Let the walk leader know if you are having problems, feel unwell or need to slow down or stop.
After the walk:
• Wash your hands as soon as you get indoors.
• If you develop symptoms, apply for the covid-19 test and support the NHS contact tracing if requested.