Sunday, 17 October 2021
Start time: 10:00
(Estimated finish time: 15:30)
Moderate 10 miles / 16.1 km
A 10 mile circular walk over rolling countryside from Cropredy, taking in the villages of Mollington, Warmington, Shotteswell, & Great Bourton.
To join the walk please contact the walk leader using the "Ask a question via email about this walk" link in the "Contact details" box. Ramblers App users will need to switch to the Ramblers website to access the link.
Park and meet in Cropredy Cricket Club car park in time for a 10.00am start.
Grid reference: SP471463
Nearest postcode: OX17 1PQ
Start time: 10:00
This is a circular walk
• Wear suitable clothing and footwear for the conditions – if in doubt, ask the walk leader.
• Bring food and water, depending on the length of the walk.
• Pack hand sanitiser and a face covering, if you would like to do so.
• When travelling to and from the walk, follow the latest advice from government and transport operators to keep yourself and others safe.
• If you feel unwell, or need to slow down or stop, let the walk leader or backmarker know
Covid-19: If you have symptoms or have been asked to self-isolate, you must not attend a Ramblers group walk. Please stay at home and we’ll see you for another walk soon
Give us a try!
This is one of hundreds of Ramblers group walks for all ages and abilities every week - all led by our experienced walk leaders.
You’re welcome to join us on any of our walks to see if the Ramblers is for you. Then, once you’ve enjoyed the views, fun, exhilaration and good company, it’s just a case of becoming a member.
Do make sure you're fit enough and have the right footwear and clothing for the walk you want to do, though. You can contact the group or leader if in doubt.