A pleasant and easy 7 mile walk to Coombe Abbey Park - along Sowe Valley Path Loop from Stoke Hill, mainly on tarmac paths, through University Hospital grounds and into Coombe Abbey Country Park before returning back along Sowe River to the start.
This is a circular walk
• Wear suitable clothing and footwear for the conditions – if in doubt, ask the walk leader.
• Bring food and water, depending on the length of the walk.
• Pack hand sanitiser and a face covering, if you would like to do so.
• When travelling to and from the walk, follow the latest advice from government and transport operators to keep yourself and others safe.
• If you feel unwell, or need to slow down or stop, let the walk leader or backmarker know.
Covid-19: If you have symptoms or have been asked to self-isolate, you must not attend a Ramblers group walk. Please stay at home and we’ll see you for another walk soon