A walk in typical Warwickshire countryside passing through Wixford and Weethley (where we plan to stop for lunch at St James Church) before returning to Alcester via Ragley Park.
To join the walk please contact the walk leader using the "Ask a question via email about this walk" link in the "Contact details" box. Ramblers App users will need to switch to the Ramblers website to access the link.
This is a circular walk
• Wear suitable clothing and footwear for the conditions – if in doubt, ask the walk leader.
• Bring food and water, depending on the length of the walk.
• Pack hand sanitiser and a face covering, if you would like to do so.
• When travelling to and from the walk, follow the latest advice from government and transport operators to keep yourself and others safe.
• If you feel unwell, or need to slow down or stop, let the walk leader or backmarker know
Covid-19: If you have symptoms or have been asked to self-isolate, you must not attend a Ramblers group walk. Please stay at home and we’ll see you for another walk soon