This is a circular walk
Expect a mix of fields, woodland and riverside, linked by short stretches along country roads and through a golf course. We'll visit the villages of Shiplake, Lower Shiplake and Harpsden, with a chance to spot some unique barns clad in old wallpaper printing blocks.
By public transport
Train: 10.15am from Twyford (9.54am from Reading, or 10am from Maidenhead, then change at Twyford) Bus: 800: 10am from Reading, or 10.15am from Henley (get off at Station Road, then it's a 7-minute walk)
Shiplake station has limited car parking for train users and there's limited street parking nearby, so please check your options to park considerately on a local road and allow time if needed to walk to the start point.
- If you or someone else from your household has COVID-19 symptoms, please do not attend.
- Please bring a packed lunch and a drink.
- It might be muddy – please wear suitable footwear.
- Please feel free to contact the leader with queries about the walk, or if you are delayed on the day.
- This walk is limited to 22 walkers including the walk leader
- Do not turn up for the walk without booking, else we will have to turn you away.
- Book a place on this walk by completing the form on our website. Booking will open the Wednesday evening before the walk.
- If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.