Group name: Grantham
This group is a part of Lincolnshire Area.
Our activities include:
Dog-friendly walks, Family-friendly walks, Short and easy walks
As a result of the Corona virus
ALL walks are cancelled
till further notice.
"A warm welcome awaits you"
The Grantham walking group invites you to join them on one of their Thursday leisurely 4 to 6 miles or Sunday 8 to 10 miles walks.
Not sure? The facts:
- Enjoying a good walk with your family or friends is a lovely way to spend a day.
- Improve your health and well being. The health benefits of walking are well known and GPs now recommend a short brisk walk every day.
- Some of the leaders are happy to share their local knowledge and take us to some interesting local places.
- We very much welcome people of all age groups. Please see the story of Jacob who introduced his daughter to the enjoyment of walking.
- We organise some social events including a skittles evening.
You’re very welcome to join us for a few walks (free), before you decide to become a member. All walks are leisurely or moderate and are usually within 20 miles of Grantham. We have a morning coffee stop on all walks and on Sunday walks we also have a picnic lunch stop. Dogs are welcome but must be kept under control at all times please. Come along and meet us - we look forward to welcoming you.
North Kesteven Walking festial is this year from 11 to 25 July
Our 2020 walking programme
Note for all walk leaders - please send any photos taken on walks to Jacob
for inclusion in our photo gallery. (email@example.com)